Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Home Stretch


Have been working steadily getting everything done. It is a little like juggling jelly uphill in quicksand though, every time I think I have everything sorted, something else slips and I find myself focussing on a different aspect of the project or exegesis. 

But at this point in time I think that I have finished the project. Correction, I know I have finished it. Everything is being put on discs and is ready for submission. Now I just have to work on the final phases of the exegesis to ensure that everything works well as a study and demonstration of researched knowledge. 

So that's where I am at the moment. Supposed to be re-reading and editing my exegesis. Instead I printed a DVD cover. 

I've also had it suggested by my supervisor that I present the backgrounds in a gallery format printed large so that the pans can be appreciated in terms of scale and detail- so that's happening now. And on Halloween I'll be presenting them at uni and talking to the assessors- nervous much? Yes. Once all has been completed I'll blog again and let you know what I thought of the entire experience- a year of my life coming down to essentially a single grade- madness; but hopefully worth it. 

Progress Shot

Progress Shot

This is starting to look finished....

Back of the DVD case

No comments:

Post a Comment