Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Blogging Hits a Snag

I like to blog, I can freely admit that. So it was with horror that I discovered that I was over my limit for the number of pictures I can have on my blogger account :O Now because I'm kind of in the middle of something- ie: my honours project and an exegesis- I can't be bothered working out how to fix this problem. Therefore I'll just have to provide links to my photos which for the time being I will store on my Tumblr.

I'm now working on the large pans that I had been putting off till the end so you will find the next two here. With these pans I'm really focused on a contrast to the previous shots, these long pans give me the opportunity to show a flattening of the landscape. This is a deliberate aesthetic choice as it exaggerates the conformist same same nature of suburbia.


No comments:

Post a Comment